The Cole & Mason Westbury Salt and Pepper Mills extends the unique top grinding stainless steel design to keep counters clean. They feature the precision mechanism which cuts the peppercorn to allow greater flavor release. The precision mechanism is designed for professional seasoning and creating the ultimate flavor. With machine cut, hardened carbon steel for pepper and diamond-sharp ceramic for salt, these mills feature the best quality mechanism available. The spring loaded mechanisms allows easy adjustment between fine and coarse grinds. There are 5 preset grind settings for pepper and 3 for salt. The superior output of salt and pepper provides more grinds with each turn. The mills have a inverted shape to keep counters clean and come in a beautiful stainless steel and acrylic. By Cole & Mason. Established in 1919, Cole & Mason’s world-renowned salt and pepper mills remain wholly designed in England. With mill designs from traditional to modern, these innovative mills not only enhance your home and food with function and optimum flavor, but bring great style too. Every kitchen and home deserves a mill that delivers the ultimate in seasoning time and time again.
- Diamond sharpened ceramic precision mechanism creates a smooth and even turn
- Easily fill the salt mill by removing the bottom cap
- Conveniently select between 3 pre-set grind levels by twisting the top ring
- Unique 7 inch tall top grinding copper design with premium balance and weight
- To clean wipe outside only with lightly damp cloth, do not submerge