A contemporary pepper mill with a classic dark walnut stain which looks beautiful on a table and brings gourmet seasoning control to everyday kitchens. Simply twist the stainless steel collar on the Keswick pepper mill to 6 pre-selected settings to achieve fine to coarse grinds during and after cooking; use a coarse grind for steaks, a mid setting for pizzas and a fine setting for soups and sauces. Each pepper mill features a push top cap for ease of refill. The Cole & Mason award winning Gourmet Precision mechanism does not crush peppercorns but strips them to consistently release the maximum amount of flavor with each turn. These mills feature a hardened carbon steel mechanism for pepper and diamond sharp ceramic mechanism for salt and come with a lifetime guarantee. We recommend using high quality peppercorns and coarse rock salt in all our mills.
- High-quality clear acrylic and wood construction with stainless-steel accents
- New and improved durable top design allows you to easily turn and fill the grinder
- To fill pull the top off; do not disassemble
- Conveniently select between 6 precise grinding levels for fine or coarse granules
- Machine cut carbon steel precision mechanism has a smooth and even turn
- To clean wipe outside only with lightly damp cloth, do not submerge