- Machine cut carbon steel precision mechanism creates a smooth and even turn
- Easily fill the pepper mill by removing the top knob, do not disassemble bottom
- Conveniently select between 6 pre-set grind levels by twisting the base
- Traditional 8 inch tall wooden design with premium balance and weight
- To clean wipe outside only with lightly damp cloth, do not submerge
The Ardingly Gourmet Precision Mills by Cole & Mason are classic mills with an 8.5-inch height statement. The award-winning precision system features diamond-cut ceramic for salt and hardened carbon steel for pepper for the best grind every time. The grind select allows for precise use of seasoning with 6 selections for pepper and 3 for salt. Lid pops off for easy refilling. Cole & Mason, has been designing and developing kitchenware from its head office in England for almost a century. It has a well-established salt and pepper range, with a product for every job, from cooking to serving and eating, including manual and electronic mills, simple shakers and salt pigs (salt keepers), all manufactured with the highest quality materials and available in a wide choice of finishes.