- Machine cut carbon steel precision mechanism creates a smooth and even turn
- Easily fill the pepper mill by removing the top
- Conveniently select between fine or coarse granules by adjusting the know on top
- Traditional 6.5 inch tall wooden design with premium balance and weight
- Lifetime Cole & Mason Guarantee, hand wash with damp cloth
- Do Not Submerge
The Cole & Mason 6.5-inch Forest Wood Salt and Pepper Mills blend classic dark wood with elegant acrylic chambers for a homey and inviting look. The Forest pepper mills feature the Cole & Mason Precision Mechanism to simultaneously cut and grind the peppercorn for full flavor. Using premium hardened carbon steel for pepper and diamond-cut ceramics for salt, these grinders feature the best quality mechanism available. Choose the perfect grind by turning the top knob, from fine powders to a coarse-grained garnish. Easy to refill; just unscrew the knob and lift the top up. Choose the Forest 105 for a sturdy, updated traditional table service that will satisfy for years to come. Style, durability, and dependability have been built into every Cole & Mason product since 1919 using the best materials and mechanisms; our products have been well-regarded by professional cooks and homemakers ever since. Count on Cole & Mason to give your table pepper grinder a touch of class!