Cole & Mason Product Guarantee Info
Cole and Mason offers various guarantees depending on the product. Please review the information below to find your specific product and what is covered by the guarantee. If after confirming your product falls within the guidelines to be covered by the product warranty, please complete the warranty claim form to receive further instructions.
Salt & Pepper Mills
Grind Mechanism Guarantee* – Precision and Gourmet Precision grinding mechanisms are covered by a lifetime guarantee. Mills that do not have a Precision or Gourmet Precision grinding mechanisms are covered by a 10-year guarantee (Please note: Evidence of disassembling the mill will void the warranty.)
*To determine which mechanism your mill has please consult your packaging or the product page for your mill.
- 2-Year Motor Warranty - Battery operated mills use motors to activate the grinding mechanism. These motors are only covered by a 2-year warranty.
- 1-Year Body Warranty - Damage* to the body/lid of the mill after 1 year from date or purchase.
* Our warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear.
Reasons your mill may NOT be covered:
- Leakage - Leakage of salt/pepper from the mill is a normal occurrence. Depending on the mill, adjusted setting and usage some mills may leak more than others but can usually be limited by adjusting the mill’s grinding mechanism to its finest setting.
- Date of Purchase - Warranties are covered based on the date of purchase. If you cannot provide a receipt/proof of purchase, then only the mechanism warranty can be considered. The 2-year battery warranty and 1-year body warranty can only be considered when a receipt/proof of purchase is provided.
- Discoloration - Our wood mills are made of a natural material and are prone to some changes to its finish after normal usage. Many factors can affect the finish, such as moisture (whether environmental or due to physical contact over time) and normal wear and tear.
- Rust - The primary reason why your mill would have rusted is water exposure. Putting the mill in a dishwasher, washing it in a sink, wiping it with a damp cloth and not drying after. Incorrect storage like leaving the mill in a damp place or leaving it outdoors could also cause rust.
Oil & Vinegar Products
Oil Mister - 5 Year Guarantee
Oil & Vinegar Pourer – 2 Year Guarantee
Specialty Mill Products
Cheese, Chocolate and Nut Mill 5 Year Guarantee
Electric Cheese Mill 2 Year Guarantee
All Other Products not listed above have a 1 Year Guarantee
If your mill qualifies for a warranty replacement, please complete the Warranty Claim form. Please Upload image(s) of the product; please provide a picture showing the problem area if possible as well as a picture showing the brand's name. Also, please upload an image of your sales receipt to show proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase your warranty claim may be denied.
View Warranty Claim Form