Skip to content
15 minute prep time
10 minute cook time
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/4 Tbsp Cole & Mason Portuguese Rotisserie Spice Blend
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- handful of parsley
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt & pepper
- Whisk together eggs, water, and Portuguese Rotisserie Spice.
- Stir in minced garlic, chopped parsley, and breadcrumbs. Leave to sit for a minute then mix in the ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into 1-1.5 inch balls and lightly coat them with flour.
- Drizzle oil onto a heated pan, cook the meatballs over medium heat in batches until golden brown or for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the meatballs from the heat and serve warm.
- Start off on high heat to form a crust, lower the heat to cook the meatballs all the way through