Brussel Sprouts & Aioli
5 minute prep time
15 minute cook time
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Juice of half a lime
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp Cole & Mason Sriracha Spice Blend
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Wash and cut the sprouts in half. Toss them in oil and salt.
- Drizzle oil onto a large skillet. Once hot, place the sprouts onto the pan.
- Cook over the medium heat for 10 minutes, charring the brussel sprouts.
- In a small sauce pan, combine lime juice and honey to create a glaze.
- Remove the sprouts from the heat and place them into a mixing bowl with the glaze. Season with salt and pepper, toss the sprouts.
- Make the aioli and serve together.
- Combine mayo, garlic, paprika, our Sriracha Spice, and lime juice.
- To ensure that the sprouts are cooked all the way through, you can cover the pan with its lid or occasionally add splashes of water to “steam” them.