Skip to content
10 minute prep time
5 minute cook time
- 2 cups of chickpeas (1 can)
- handful of parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp Cole & Mason Mediterranean Spice
- 3/4 Tbsp smoked paprika
- juice of a lemon
- Place the chickpeas, parsley, olive oil, garlic, our Mediterranean Spice, smoked paprika, and lemon juice into a food processor or mortar and pestle.
- Blend until combined and smooth in texture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place hummus into a bowl, and drizzle olive oil. Serve with toasted pita bread.
- Reserve some of the liquid from the chickpeas to use during the blending process
- Remove chickpea skins by rubbing the chickpeas between two cloth towels for a smoother texture